
Congress (I) has blamed Mayawati government for failure to give clean administration in Uttar Pradesh. Mayawati had come to power on the promise to give sushan. But once in power she forgot her promise. She unleashed a region of kushan which has tormented the people over the last five years. There is corruption everywhere. People cannot get anything done without paying bribe. Administration has turned insensitive to the problems of the people, said Congress (I). Ministers and legislators are busy in misusing their power for personal gain rather than addressing the issues of the people. Law and orders is very poor. Murders, extortions, abductions and rapes have become order of the day. Women are feeling unsafe particularly those belonging to dalit, OBCs and minorities as rape crime against them continue. In the circumstances Mayawati has proved misfit to administer Uttar Pradesh, said Congress (I).
This article is posted by pressbrief.in
No comments:
Post a Comment