Congress (I) has pointed out that NRIs and corporate business has been in league with Mayawati government for allotment of land in and around NOIDA. Mayawati government took it an opportunity to make money. Poor farmers’ lands were forcibly acquired on nominal price under the pretext of public purpose. But later land use was changed to private, said Congress (I). Tenders were invited from select few corporate houses. Still fewer were invited for final auction. Those whose were approved paid heavy amount to Mayawati’s BSP government. While this caused loss of crores of rupees to the government, Mayawati and BSP leaders made money by corrupt means. But the poor farmers whose land was forcibly taken did not get even the market value of their lands, said Congress (I). This confirms that Mayawati is anti-farmer and anti poor who are now determined to vote out Mayawati government in Assembly elections in early 2012.
This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:
Post a Comment