Sonia Gandhi the Leader Headline Animator

Friday, February 10, 2012

Rahul Gandhi says he will not leave U.P till development comes back in t...



All India Congress Committee (AICC) General Secretary Rahul Gandhi while addressing an election rally at Varanasi as part of his campaign for the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections said that the Chief Minister in Uttar Pradesh is going to be from the Congress. “We will not ally with any party, we will ally only with people of UP. Your voices will reach Lucknow and the money will reach you” said Rahul Gandhi.
Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi while addressing an election rally at Chandauli in Uttar Pradesh said that he will not leave the state till he ensures that development came back in the state. My dream is to take Uttar Pradesh back to the track of development he said. I want people from other states come to Uttar Pradesh for better jobs, education and health facilities and that is my dream said Rahul Gandhi.
“I am here not to seek votes but to build in a lifelong relationship. Whatever you do, my relationship will continue for my entire life. I have only one duty. I will take the voices of the poor, farmers, labourers and the youth and dalit to the Parliament and assembly. If anyone creates any hindrance for this, I will fight to the last for you. Finally I want to tell you one thing. Your voices will reach Lucknow and the money will reach you” concluded Rahul Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment