
Congress (I) has said that Mayawati government has ruined the state of Uttar Pradesh. BSP has been in power there for the last eight years yet there the state is stagnating. State economy has faltered. State deficits have been rising abnormally. Development projects are not taking place and whatever projects are undertaking they either never get completed or the construction collapses midway. While neighboring states like Delhi and Haryana under Congress (I) rule are progressing, Uttar Pradesh under Mayawati government is moving in reverse gear. Law and order either does not exist or is very poor. Extortion cases have been on the increase. Crime in general and in particular against dalits remains unabated. Women particularly those belonging to dalit, OBC and minority community are being raped with impunity. The state administration has been non-responsive to issues of the people. Once Kanpur was known as Manchester of the East has now turned into junkyard of closed and sick industrial units. Crime and abduction has become a new industry in the state under Mayawati government, said Congress (I).
This article is posted by pressbrief.in
No comments:
Post a Comment