Sonia Gandhi the Leader Headline Animator

Friday, February 10, 2012

Priyanka Gandhi Vadra in Pindara, Amethi (U.P) 3rd Feb. 2012 Part 3



Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has been campaigning for Congress in Amethi and Raebareli for the upcoming assembly elections which start from 8 February 2012.
I am very happy to be here and am very thankful that you waited for me since long. This time the climate is good. Normally elections are conducted during summer, but this time it is not like that. You all know that 15th is your elections. Every time I come to you and seek your support for Congress. Last time you elected our candidate. He is again contesting. The MLS of Gauriganj did nothing for you in the past 5 years. I heard that he has been constructing a palatial bungalow for him. While on my way somebody told me that they are not getting sufficient fertilizers. They say that fertilizers are made available only for a handful of his people said Priyanka Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment