AICC General Secretary Rahul Gandhi reminded the people of Uttar Pradesh while campaigning for the Congress in the poll bound Uttar Pradesh that only Congress is committed to work for the poor and aam aadmi.
Coming down hard on parties like BSP, SP and BJP for corruption and mis-governance in the state, Congress (I) General Secretary Rahul Gandhi has said his party will solve the issues of the people. Congress (I) is alive to the harassment the people have been facing for the last two decades at the hands of these parties. Due to corruption people are not getting employment. The youth is perforce leaving their homes in search for jobs in other states. In Maharashtra Shiv Sena workers are ill treating the people from UP. How long this will continue? Rahul Gandhi said why cannot we have jobs here in UP. This adverse situation has arisen because previous governments have been busy in looking after their own interests only. If given chance this time, Rahul Gandhi promised that Congress (I) will change this situation within 5 years and UP will be No. 1 state in next 10 years.
This article is posted by pressbrief.in



No comments:
Post a Comment